0 2306 000 2508 000 2007 0
Drumming Is My Passion !
Photobucket
MUHAMMAD NAZREE.
Simply called 'NAZ'.
ATTACHED TO JULIE BISKOOT <333
Graduated from ITE College East with Higher Nitec Cert.Woo!
Serving the Nation as a Policeman on 8th September 09
Twenty-One.
Born on 31st December 1988.




Nazree Nazzeer's Profile
Nazree Nazzeer's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge



Hello To?

Julie Biskoot <333

Stoopid Sis
Yana Pinkylilicious/Yana
Fadhil/Dale
ilyas/Yas
Saffuan/Redknight
Raffi BGSS/TeDDy
Syazwan BGSS/Skyhigh29
Huda
Khairiyah/Yaya






Friday, May 9, 2008
hey all! Naz is back to blog! yeaahh!!!
LET ME WARN YOU ALL THAT THIS ENTRY IS GONNA BE THE LONGEST! MUAHAHAHA!
1st of all click here!
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=21707
a man jumped from the 3rd storey of my block! fuyoooo damn scary!

so it's been a long time that i didn't blog....so let's summarize things up by the date yea...

Saturday,26th April.
it's the last day of work for my chinese friend,wee kiat.it's been pretty enjoyable with him ard...doing all the crazy stuffs.haha
some pics.


haha funny guy.

so after werk went home for a change of clothes coz meeting love soon.
so on the way to Bedok mrt,i saw something interesting at the field before Bedok Interchange.
it seems like a group of foreigners are playing a new version of frisbee.
here check it out.

they were actually trying to throw those frisbees into these so called "disc catcher".kinda cool you know!



so after that i met up with love coz love,her mum and me are going to her cousin's birthday party at some condo in hougang.
it was fun!with all the small kids,great food and happy happy people. =)

Sunday,27th April.
i was working alone bcoz my best buddy has left.damn boring without anyone to talk/disturb/have fun with while working.haha!
after werk met up with love again.
we went shopping! yayy!!
rounding bugis street to shop for clothes.
then met up with yana+bf at lucky plaza coz we wanna eat!
then after that everything between me and love went sour.just bcoz of one incident which i wouldn't want to elaborate. hee =)

just one thing i need to say,I'm Sorry My Love For Ruining Your Evening.

Monday,28th April.
went to sch.
then go to work.
then home!

Tuesday,29th April.
went to sch.
then went back home.

Wednesday,30th April.
exciting morning!haha
a man jumped from my block.woooo drama beb!
pics pics!

the first pic i took after he fell!

my bro in green cap assisting in the investigations.hur hur.

lots of drama!

so basically here's wat actually happen....
i was up at 7 coz my younger irritating sis woke us up due to the noise she's making.
then i began reading the past day newspaper.oh my bro was still sleeping coz he's really in deep deep sleep.haha
so as my sis was opening the front door,we overhead some aunties(makcik) talking loudly downstairs.they were saying,"jgn jgn nanti jatoh" something like that lah.
i asked my sis to check whats happening but she just went out the door.haha maybe late for sch lah tu.
and then........crack and a thud.that's wat i heard.my mind suddenly went,'oh man not again'.i looked out the window and there the man in his underwear lying there gasping for air.haiyooo terrible lah.i immediately woke up my bro and ask,"kau dgr tk bunyi tadi?ade org jatoh oi!gi tgk!"
haha
so being the kaypo that we were,we wanted to noe what happened.so my bro went down and assess the situation.

ok dah tu je haha
and bcoz of this we went to sch late.haha

Thursday,1st May.
It's Labour Day and i had to work.boohoo!
morning shift some more.tiring man!
after werk went home coz too tired!

Friday,2nd May.
went back to sch.late! haha as usual.
then went back home.go prayers then sit at home.things were abit ok between me and love.

Saturday,3rd May.
went to work.busy busy.coz 1 more day until my store closes for renovation.lots of empty shelves and we were abit relaxed.haha
after werk met up with love.coz her dad ajak us to vivo.
reached her house and lepak there for awhile.
then ard 6 her dad too tired to follow.so love's mum,love n me went to vivo.
for what u might ask? heheh love has been wanting a new mp3!wooo and she got it! and i got it too!! haha sungguh happy dong!!

mine is red and love gets the white one.nice rite?haha
so i went home happy! hee =)))

Sunday,4th April.
it's the last day of work before the store closes for renovation.
havoc everywhere! and i'm pretty busy that day.products were being packed and stacked so that the trucks could transport them back to the warehouse.i quickly finish up what i could pack and clock out at 2pm.my supervisor actually wanted me to come back at 9 at nite but i'm schling on monday so too bad! haha

after werk quickly rushed down to love's crib.she sounded excited coz we're going bowling! wooohooo!!
west bowl it is.quite an ok place lah.
5 ppl were present.me,love,yana+bf and her younger bro.

it's actually quite enjoyable even though we're not that kecoh as the ppl there..haha
only one incident left us LOL! laughing out loud!
julie love dropped the ball! wahahahaha! she was swinging it back and BOOM! she dropped it! haha
the mat saleh next to our lane said while pointing to the front,"it's over there!"
hahahaha cute lah my sayang.... =)

it was really a great weekeend! yeahhhaaaa!
sadly there's no pics for that day.

Monday.5th May-Wednesday,7th May.
so these three days went as per normal.
morning go to sch and then fetch love from her new attached hospital,IMH.
3 days straight i met up with love bcoz it seems the past week we didn't spent time as much as we wanted.
oh and wednesday we went to E-Hub after fetching love from hougang.
explored the whole place.beautiful from the outside but there's not much activity inside.the only exciting thing is the junior size singapore flyer.haha
so we decided to catch a movie there.
What Happens In Vegas.yup that's the movie we watched.a romantic comedy.my fav! haha
watch it to know how the movie goes yeaa..... ;p

so yesterday and today didn't met up with love bcoz she's in the afternoon/night shift.and i miss her.ALOT! so how? haha

it's been totally great spending time with my love,julie.
you're my everything sayang.
i love you so much kayy???

here's a song which i dedicate to you my love.



This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go

p.s,i love you juliana

posted at 2:33 PM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |